Friday, March 25, 2011

Cross it off the list

Shortly after I finished my list of 40 before 40 my friend Amy invited me to a craft day at her house. Much to my delight she said we would be painting a canvas. I was thrilled, not only were we doing something I had been wanting to do, but I would be able to cross something off my list. I am one of those who likes to make lists more to be able to draw a line through the task than actually doing the task. Weird I know. Here are a few pictures from our day. Misty and Stacy were there creating masterpieces as well, and Angie stopped by to enjoy our company.
This is Amy painting a picture for her husband.  He's from Colorado.....don't you love the "purple mountains majesty"!!

Misty adding some of her artistic touch to Stacy's painting.



Stacy's BEAUTIFUL artwork!! After she finished this we found something similar on Etsy that was $225!!
 Me and my little bit of love!! Amy has something similar in her home and I have always loved it.  She did not mind that I copied her creativity. 

It was a fun filled day. I can't wait to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Woodard Gang said...

Oh my goodness...I want to copy your heart canvas...may I?!! It's so bright and cheery ;) Oh...and what a fun thing to do with your girlfriends!